Wednesday, February 20, 2008

FYP for Joycelyn, Lilin, Sabrina

Hi guys,

I hope you ITP is going well.

Anyways, I hope you guys have read the email I sent few days ago.

For a start, I would require you guys to do some background reading:
  1. Advantages and Disadvantages of Pan Optic Ophthalmoscope
  2. Advantages and Disadvantages of Direct Ophthalmoscope
  3. Advantages and Disadvantages of Fundus Camera

You can get the information from textbooks, internet and journals. Please remember to note down where you get the information from as that will form part of your references at the end of your write up. Very much preferred that you get as much information as possible from journals. Do let me know if you have any difficulties.

PS: The above is just a guideline, if you find anything interesting regarding the equipements above do include as well. Objective for the background reading is to aid you in writing your introduction and have some prior knowledge before you start your project.

I will also require you guys to do up a draft of consent form for your patients. (Hint: Read the document I sent you, that will roughly give you a guide on what to include in your consent form)

Please complete draft of consent form by 29th Feb 2008.

Please complete reading by the 10th March 2008.

No comments: