Monday, August 18, 2008

Don't be discouraged

Hello guys,

So glad the holidays are here! Everyone, take this chance to have a good break!

Secondly, DO NOT be discouraged by the competency test. It is always good to know your mistakes are now than a day before graduation right? Take this time to work on it! Clear any doubts you have.

Lastly, thank you for your comments! Esp Hui min, Wee Sing and Guang Hao. hahaha(I know where my Mistakes are now and will work on them. Hopefully I will be better in the 2nd Semester)

Just like everyone, I do appreciate your honest opinions. Good or bad, so as to improve myself( so cheesy..ewwww....can't stand myself). So if you have more to say which you did not get a chance to pen it out in the feedback form, please do write it here. It is alright not to write your name.

Have a great holiday!

I will see you....when I see you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats provided i get to do clinic in sem 2 -.-

Anonymous said...

Why do you say that? I am sure and confident that all of you will be able to do clinic in the 2nd Semester.

Anonymous said...

I hope thats true.